I. Users Data
1. The administrator of the personal data of the website Users https://www.TechnicalEnglish.com is the owner of the Portal: Dreamline Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rzeszów, Pl. J. Kilinskiego 2, 35-005 Rzeszów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS no. 438922, (hereinafter: "Dreamline"). Contact details tel. +48 733 933 001, e-mail address: info@TechnicalEnglish.com.
2. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016. We process your personal data with your consent at the time of registration on the Portal and confirmation of the transaction. Expressing consent is completely voluntary, however, the lack of consent prevents the creation of an account and the use of courses available on the Portal.
3. Dreamline has nominated Data Protection Officer, which can be contacted at: email@example.com
4. Only registered users can buy courses offered by the TechnicalEnglish Service. While registration is required to enter an e-mail address and password that will be used to log the user on the site, as well as the name, surname and address.
5. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Service, such as IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system, etc.
6. When contacting the support service via email, the user transmits the service provider the following information: your name, e-mail address or phone number.
7. Personal data is stored until the User's account is deleted. The account may be deleted at the request of the User, but also in the event of the User's withdrawal of consent to the processing of data, submission of objections regarding the processing of data, or the User requesting their removal.
II. Objective of gathering and using of information
1. Data collected during registration will be used only to allow users to log on to the site, issuing documents proving the purchase if the registered user makes a purchase on the spot, as well as for course optimization, answering questions, sending information regarding User’s course or sending the Certificate upon request.
2. Data collected during the transaction will be used for the completion of the transaction, including the download of user charges for your purchase. User Data can therefore be transferred to the company supports payment transactions to debit your credit card. This company will not use this information for any other purpose. Such data is necessary if access is paid by the web portal trading systems.
3. Users E-mail addresses who turned up for newsletter or during register consent to receive information about new products and promotions, will be used only to send the information our site for news and promotions.
4. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users, collect demographic information about users, or to personalize the content of the site. These data are collected automatically for each User.
5. Data collected during the correspondence between user and the support service will only be used to answer user questions.
6. In case of violation of the Rules of TechnicalEnglish Service, violations of law, or when they are required by law, the service provider can provide data users judicial authorities.
III. Contact with users
1. Users who have registered on the site or bought a course, may receive e-mails from service relating to the registration, transaction, course information, time remaining until the end of the course and the possibility of its extension.
2. Users who sign their e-mail to newsletter service or when registering gave consent to receive information about new products and promotions will receive information about new products and promotions by e-mail.
IV. Modification and deletion of data users
1. After logging into the system and selecting the section User Control Panel, and then My Profile registered user can make changes to data entered when registering on the site.
2. Each person, to the extent required by law, has the right to access to their personal data, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict to processing, to object against processing, to data portability, to revoke. For this you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Changed or removal are not the data which processing follows the obligation under separate legislation.
4. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask Dreamline for information.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VI. Privacy Users
Communication between the user computer and the service server when personal data is collected, it is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). In addition, the service database is protected against access by third parties.
VII. Changes to this Policy