I. Users Data
1. Only registered users can buy courses offered by the TechnicalEnglish Service. While registration is required to enter an e-mail address and password that will be used to log the user on the site, as well as the name, surname and address.
2. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Service, such as IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system, etc.
3. When contacting the support service via email, the user transmits the service provider the following information: your name, e-mail address or phone number.
II. Gathering and using of Information
1 Data collected during registration will be used only to allow users to log on to the site, issuing documents proving the purchase if the registered user makes a purchase on the spot.
2. Data collected during the transaction will be used for the completion of the transaction, including the download of user charges for your purchase. User Data can therefore be transferred to the company supports payment transactions to debit your credit card. This company will not use this information for any other purpose. Such data is necessary if access is paid by the web portal trading systems.
3. Users E-mail addresses who turned up for newsletter or during register consent to receive information about new products and promotions, will be used only to send the information our site for news and promotions.
4. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users, collect demographic information about users, or to personalize the content of the site. These data are collected automatically for each User.
5. Data collected during the correspondence between user and the support service will only be used to answer user questions.
6. In case of violation of the Rules of TechnicalEnglish Service, violations of law, or when they are required by law, the service provider can provide data users judicial authorities.
III. Contact with users
1. Users who have registered on the site or bought a course, may receive e-mails from service relating to the registration or transaction.
2. Users who sign their e-mail to newsletter service or when registering gave consent to receive information about new products and promotions will receive information about new products and promotions by e-mail.
IV. Modification and deletion of data users
1. After logging into the system and selecting the section User Control Panel, and then My Profile registered user can make changes to data entered when registering on the site.
2. User can remove the personal data collected during the registration and use to log into the site and shipping information on new products and promotions, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Changed or removal are not the data which processing follows the obligation under separate legislation.
VI. Privacy Users
Communication between the user computer and the service server when personal data is collected, it is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). In addition, the service database is protected against access by third parties.
VII. Changes to this Policy