I. Basic Terms
1. Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The owner of the site is TechnicalEnglish:
DREAMLINE Sp. z o.o.
NIP: 8133675273, REGON: 180912804
1. TechnicalEnglish is functioning by the sale a courses and trainings made available electronically via the Internet.
2. Access to purchased by the user courses on TechnicalEnglish will be given immediately if it is paid by available trading systems. If it is paid by using a transfer within 24 hours of booking payment on the bank account service owner.
3. If you have any problems with the use of courses or training, please contact the support: email@example.com
4. It is forbidden to use the primary licences for the group/class training.
5. Written permision is required in order to use the course for the group training.
6. The price for the group may differ from the individual licence and is available on request.
7. In case of breaking this prohibition DREAMLINE Marcin Szpecht reserve the rights to demand the compensation that is 10 times price of individual basic price for each used licence.
1. Buying on TechnicalEnglish can make only registered users.
2. Registration on the site is free.
3. User signing up for the service, should provide real data. It is forbidden to setting up several accounts by one person or sharing of account with others.
4. Login name used when registering on the site can not be a word commonly considered to be offensive or detrimental to the good manners.
5. User Account, which acts contrary to the principles laid down in this Regulation may be blocked or deleted. In this case, the subscription fee for courses is not returned.
IV. Hardware Requirements
1. The correct functioning of the training and courses provided by the TechnicalEnglish provides, in particular, your use of the Web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the difficulties in using the service due to incorrect configuration of software or user's hardware or due to problems of user's access to the Internet .
V. Business Continuity and User Satisfaction
1. The Service Provider shall make every effort to make TechnicalEnglish works reliably. However we allow the possibility of short breaks in the action due to the necessary maintenance and modernization.
2. In the event of services disruption or it's parts of more than eight hours, the service provider agrees to compensation in the form of a renewal of a license for services bought with a length equal to at least the period of time the service was unavailable, rounded up to a full day. To receive compensation user must to inform about the unavailability of service or a substantial part thereof at the latest within three months of the failure.
1. Site owner informs you that your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of the services offered by the TechnicalEnglish in particular for the invoice, shipping or available materials. The data can be made available to entities authorized under separate legislation. You are entitled to access to their personal data and to correct them. Disclosure of personal data is voluntary.
2. Please be advised that in case of registration without purchase of any course given personal data will be automatically deleted after two years since the last user activity and no longer processed.
1. All materials contained on TechnicalEnglish are subject to copyright and are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 90, item. 631, as amended. Amended). The sole owner of these rights is the owner of the site TechnicalEnglish.
2. The materials contained in this website TechnicalEnglish may only be used by the users for their own purposes, without the possibility of its dissemination.
1. A complaint made by a user in connection with the non-performance or improper performance of the services shall be made in writing and should include:
- Contact details of the person filing the complaint,
- User account name and the name of the service for which the claim,
- Reason for the complaint,
2. The complaint should be sent by e-mail or to the address indicated on the Service Provider's contact page. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the written notification, unless the relevant provisions do not define another term.
IX. Sales Documents
1. For each order placed by you invoice is issued.
2. The prices shown on this website are gross prices and include VAT.
3. User placing an order on the website authorizes owner to issue an electronic version of VAT invoices without the signature of the User.
4. The VAT invoice is available in the user account just after payment.
X. Final terms
1. In matters not covered in these rules, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant laws.
2. Owner reserves the right to make changes in the rules. The current contents of the rules is available at: https://technicalenglish.com/en/terms-of-use